My TO-DOs:
I am still working on my wedding album so I need to:
1. Finish my Lingerie Shower page
2. Start and Finish my Gadsden Shower page
3. Start and Finish my Texas Hold 'Em Shower page
5. GET MY SCRAPBOOK AREA ORGANIZED...grr
My TA-DAs:
- Although I am not finished with my Lingerie Shower page, it has been started. For all of my showers I put in the INVITATION and the GUEST SIGN IN sheet. So I have those two pages finished. All I have to do is add in the pictures. Check them out!
Challenge for the week: I am suppose to incorporate paper clips into my scrapbook page(s) this week. Since paper clips come in all shapes and sizes and now they have paper clips in the shapes of different objects, this challenge should turn out quit cute! I can't wait to go paper clip shopping! Check back next Sunday to see how it turns out!
*******************************
I have to show this off.. My mom came to Birmingham on Friday to celebrate my 24th birthday. She has been helping me get all of our scrapbook stuff to my house since I decided to start scrapbooking again. So for my birthday she got me a couple of things to help me get/stay organized because having all of this STUFF can get very overwhelming. One is an organizer and the other one is called a briefcase but they both have lots of pockets and openings! I can't wait to "GET ORGANIZED!"
6 comments:
Your invite is cute. Love the bag your mom got you.
Love your invite! That is perfect with all the little lingerie. Love it!!! Not a bad bag your mom bought neither, she has good taste
I love the colour of the bag you got, lime green and brown is stunning together.
Good luck with your goals this week, hope you get them completed.
Looks like you've got a great start on your lingerie shower pages! The organizers from your mom are so cute & I'm sure will be helpful. Organizing stuff is an ongoing project isn't it? Have a great week!
I love, love, love those bags! Where did she get them?
She got them at Hobby Lobby! She said they had them in Pink and Brown also which I bet is just as cute!
Post a Comment