Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop....Favorite Photo and Caption

I have decided to participate in MckLinky Weekly Blog Hop. This weeks theme is "Favorite Photo."


This is one of Ava Reese's 7 month pictures taken by our friend, Beth. We put Ava Reese and Alston in an old wash tub in front of a field of wild flowers. This one was my favorite!



MckLinky Blog Hop




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious photo! I love those that are unexpected.

I am Harriet said...

Wow. How tiny!

Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html

Brandi said...

Beautiful photo. If my son had been a girl we were going to name him either Ava Reese. But his name is Landon Heath and my Husbands middle name is Heath. How Funny!

Courtney said...

Love the photo. She is a cutie!

Stacie said...

Adorable picture!

McNew Family said...

Adorable!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a sweet photo!

Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...

=D melanie

Pineapple Princess said...

She is DIVINE!!!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

So super cute! Happy blog hopping :)

The Cates Fam said...

beautiful picture!

Emory said...

Just hopping by.
What an adorable picture!

Hayley said...

Your kids are so cute! I have a Reese too! :)

Holly said...

Oh my gosh I love this pic!!!! So sweet!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. Love the picture!

Anita Grace said...

Hey, I came across your blog through this blog hop, what a sweet photo! Definitely one of my favourites that I've seen on this blog hop!

I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. If you have a moment (less than a minute) would you mind voting for him? He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes. Contest closes July 11th at midnight PST.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/

Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a blessed day!