Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cocina Superior

Every few months, my girlfriends from high school and I get together for dinner. Since AR was born we haven't been able to get one planned but tonight, we finally were all {excluding Ashley and Nikki- we missed you girls} were able to gather at Cocina Superior for some yummy Mexican and catching up. I was so excited AR got to attend her first reunion dinner even though wasn't on her best behavior due to tummy issues. I love these girls and consider them Aunts to my little girl! I can't wait till next time!

1 comment:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Aww...yall all look so cute. I wish I could've been there to catch up with all of you but I was exhausted from traveling all day & then having to drive around the world(to 3 different) places to pick up my 3 dogs. I will definitely be there next time.