Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look Who's Home

This morning I met my mom {MiMi} at the GA/AL state line to pick up my stinker. I got teary eyed when I saw her because she was so happy to see me. Is it obvious she melts my heart? I am so happy to have her home. I have only been without her for 2 days so I don't know how Heath handles whole weeks at a time. I completely understand how hard it is for him now. Speaking of our sweet Daddy, he should be arriving in about an hour ;)
So AR and I didn't do much today. I had already cleaned the house while she was away so all we really did today was go to the grocery store, play in the toy box, and read books {AR's new favorite thing to do}.

Look at all of her teefies...Is it normal for a 9 month old to have this many teeth?? Do you think they will straighten up? I'm a little worried about how crooked they are. She is cutting two more top teeth that haven't quit broke the skin yet.. That's 9 teeth..
Bed time and nap time were shockers. My sweet baby girl let me rock her to sleep both times. AR has only let me rock her to sleep one time ever {besides when she was a newborn and wasn't big enough to fight sleep}. I don't know what MiMi did while AR was at her house but I can get use to the whole rocking my baby to sleep thing. Maybe she will keep it up. I know I said in the past that I really wanted her to be able to go to sleep on her own but that was when she fought me to go to sleep. If she will let me rock her, I will rock her :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will straighten up just fine! I had huge and crooked (literally HUGE) gaps until I got my permanent teeth in and I never had to have braces as a big kid. She is precious! I am happy she is home! :)

The Williamson's said...

Her shirt is SO cute! I agree with Codie, her teeth should straighten up when she gets her permanent teeth in. I'm glad you got to rock her to sleep too. I hope Brantley lets me do that with him/Her.

Anonymous said...

You've got one beautiful little baby!!!