This week our little family has been in 3 different states. Daddy is in Louisiana working, AR is in Georgia with MiMi and Popa Stan, and I am here in Alabama. Tomorrow, however, we will all be back in the same state. I am getting up bright and early to go meet MiMi to get AR and Daddy will be driving back home about the same time we are. I have to admit, it's been nice being able to get things done without Daddy and baby but I miss them so much and can't wait to have both of them in my arms. I got updates on both tonight. Daddy said its been raining in Shreveport all week and will probably get on the road early tomorrow because there is not much for him to do while it's raining. He stuck to his "diet" and ate CiCi's pizza dinner and was headed to bed ;) AR is doing well. MiMi had to work the nursery tonight at church so she took AR with her. She had a blast playing with a room full of new toys and babies. She's eating well but of course isn't sleeping much.
I don't have much planned for our little family this weekend. The only thing on our agenda is to get the oil changed in both vehicles. Other than that, we're wide open. No birthday parties, showers, or weddings.. Shocker.
1 comment:
I'm glad you got your family back together at home.
Post a Comment