Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Making Progress

Well AR has done wonderful this week with a sippy cup. I bought her the Nuby sippy cups thinking it would be an easier transition from the bottle because they are soft but AR tends to just chew on them and not drink out of them. So while she's been at JiJi's this week, JiJi got her drinking out of a Playtex cup and she is doing perfect with it! I am so proud of her!! She has also been eating so well! She loves food! She has started smacking her lips with satisfaction when she eats something she really likes. It's so cute. I am more than pleased with the results of weaning her off the bottle. I really thought that since she has eaten so much these past few days that she probably has gained a little weight. So I put her on the scales and chunky butt gained about 2 lbs!! I can't believe it.. We're making progress!!

I've also made SO much progress in my room. My mom came in to town yesterday so she and I, along with Memaw and Auntie Sarah, worked in my room ALL DAY TODAY! We got so much accomplished and everything is turning out so cute!

It's been a productive week!

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

I'm sure your classroom is coming together wonderfully. And I'm really glad AR is doing so well with the transition from bottles to sippy cups. YAY for AR!! I can't wait to see y'all again.