The weekend weather has been amazing here in central Alabama! When I felt the cool air this morning as I was letting Scarlett out, I decided to get AR dressed to go play outside before it got too sunny and hot. We took her push toy outside in the grass to practice her walking skills. AR had a blast and was thrilled to be able to walk all of the yard! We had so much fun. Sadly, there was much to do before the start of our busy evening so we came back in to get things done. AR played peek-a-boo with dryer sheets and watched Little Einsteins with a yummy snack while Mommy ran around cleaning and getting us ready for the day. 








Late this afternoon, we attended Rylan's first birthday party! Rylan's mom did an amazing job with the decoration! Everything so was adorable. AR wasn't in the best of moods and was very anti social but she warmed up to all the commotion. 
We didn't get to stay for the whole birthday party because we had to go to a grown up birthday part right after! AR finally conked on the way to the other party and slept a couple of hours. When she woke up she was ready to go! She had a blast playing with all the bigger kids and watching everyone dance.
2 comments:
AR looked so cute in her pink outfit!
All the the pictures are great. I love the one of all three babies. I am so glad you and AR got to come.
Post a Comment