Sunday, July 26, 2009

LOTS to come

UPDATE: YAY!! I AM ALL CAUGHT UP! ENJOY...
Obviously, my week has been extremely busy.. Well, busier than normal. It is unlike me to go a day without posting anything, much less a week. I have lots to tell and pictures to share and hopefully I will get the past few days and last weekends festivities posted tomorrow. I have had a workshop to go to all week so AR and I have stayed at my Pop's and JiJi's every night so JiJi can keep AR for me during the day. Normally I would post at night when I get home but when your at Pop's and JiJi's, there is never a dull moment. There is way to much going on to get away and blog. Daddy has been out of town going on two weeks so I am ecstatic about him coming home this weekend. I probably won't even turn on my computer while he is home but I will recap next week. Check back tomorrow evening for a few days worth of post. I plan on catching up then!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love reading your blog Ashley. It's so sweet to see the love you have for your family.

Nana said...

I'll be glad when things so slow down enough for everybody so we can all get together; I miss you guys!! I love the new heading on your blog - the pictures are adorable! AR is growing up way too fast :) Love y'all!

Cassie Fields said...

AR is getting so big! i can't believe how much she has changed. She is such a doll....