1. I'm ambidextrous. When I first started school I wrote with both of my hands. Since I switched hands constantly I couldn't get one hand strong enough and therefore my handwriting was atrocious. One night while doing my homework my mom told me I had to choose a hand to write with and only write with that one. So I raised my right hand and said this one. I have been writing with my right hand ever since. I still eat, throw, bowl, grab and many other things with my left hand, but write with my right.
2. I'm allergic to mosquitoes. It doesn't help they are attracted to me and eat me alive during the summer so I live off Benadryl this time of year.
3. I have anxiety. It's somewhat controllable but a few years ago I made several trips to the emergency room with full blown panic attacks. I had it somewhat under control before I had AR but it's effected me more since she was born.
I bet you didn't know this..

2 comments:
I hopped over here on the blog hop and it's so interesting: I have all three of those things in common with you! Don't you just hate when people act like you're just being a baby about something little like a skeeter bite--especially when you have a giant welt at the sight? :-D
Hey! I found ya on The Moms Blogs under Alabama bloggers. I'm from Birmingham AL. Just thought I'd say hey since I'm bookmarking your blog. :-)
Post a Comment