Monday, October 20, 2008

bounce.bounce.zzzzzz

For the past few days I have been battling a really bad sinus headache that I just can't get rid of, so Daddy has had to take on more baby duty. The other morning I woke up to find my sweet Ava Reese in this.


It is her bouncy seat that we had decided to wait to put together until she got a little older. After a fussy morning Daddy obviously changed his mind and thought that her bouncy seat would help with her fighting sleep problem. So he put it together and put her in it! Well Ava Reese loves it! She still fights sleep but instead of putting her in her pumpkin seat and rocking her at least we can put her in her bouncy seat and bounce her!

2 comments:

Jen said...

bouncy seat is the BEST!!! there were days when i wanted to climb in it!

Nana said...

She is so beautiful... I'm sorry I didn't get to hold her but can't wait until I have quality time soon :) And thank you so much for the warm welcome!! Love you too!