Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Stinker

Starting about 2:00 A.M., Ava Reese did not sleep at all. She would eat, dose off and then wake herself up. Daddy and I both wanted to pull our hair out. Well Daddy's alarm goes off at 6:00 A.M. and this is what she was doing as soon as Daddy got up and got out of the shower. LITTLE STINKER..She is too cute to get mad at. Do you think she has her days and nights mixed up?

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I would love to tell you it would get better, and if you would have ask me this two years ago I would have told you it would, but the fact is that I have a 7 month old who is no longer sleeping through the night. He thinks he needs to eat at 4:30 am and then play. I feel you pain or should I say lack of sleep. Good luck! She is beautiful.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Girl, i know exactly how you feel! Isabella went through a stage at about a month old where every single night she was up from 10:00 until 2:00 and there was nothing I could do, to make her stop crying and go to sleep! It was awful and another one of those things you just cant possibly be prepared for! I am praying for you!

Cassie Fields said...

My Addison was really bad about this kind of thing too, she would stay up for what seemed like forever then when it was time for us to get up and get ready for work she went out like a light! It would drive me crazy! But thank goodness children are never exactly the same and Kadence slept and still sleeps from 8:30 to 6:30 without a budge. She keeps herself on a schedule and it is bliss! Little Ava will get the hang of it soon, good luck to you guys until then!

The Buchanan Family said...

what a sweet picture. I can't tell you its going to get better but it will be easier. Connor is 14 months and still gets up once a night for a juice cup....Laynee on the other hand slept through the night and still does....