Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks Kristin

Well I didn't get a chance to log into the blogging world yesterday but when I finally got a chance to this morning I was delighted to find this. It's my first blog award from Kristin at The Family Fields and Put Together! Thank you, Kristin. I am suppose to pass this award to 6 others so here is who I chose to pass the award on to.....

1. Allison at Chase & Allison. Allison has been one of my best friends since 8th grade. She is going through some very exciting times in her life right now. She just got engaged a few months ago to a great guy and are planning on getting married in January. She also just added a new addition to her family: a tiny little Yorkie named Marley. To top it all off, her birthday was yesterday! Happy Birthday Allison! I love reading about her wedding planning experiences and all the new and wonderful things happening to her!

2.Magen at Life of Davis. I have known Magen and her family for years because we went to church together at my childhood church! I love reading her blog because Magen and her husband are truly amazing people! They are young newlyweds but are out growing and spreading the word of Christ!

3. Jen at My Life as a Mommy and Wife. Jen and I met through a mutual friend a few years ago and have kept in touch on Facebook and now blogging. I love reading about her little boy, Monkey (Mack) and all of his new toddler adventures! She has such a cute family!

4. April at April Hollingsworth Photography. April is my cousin and recently she did a Maternity photo shoot and a Newborn photo shoot for us. She has a beautiful little girl and just found out that she is expecting another baby in June! Check out her blog! She takes some amazing pictures!

5. Ashleigh at Leighton Bentley. Ashleigh might as well be our cousin. We treat her like she is! I love reading about her little boy, Leighton, and all he is getting in to! He is growing up so fast and is such a cutie pie!

6. Sherree at All About the Hoods. I met Sheree when I moved to Harpersville. She went to the same high school as my husband. She has two beautiful children and I love to read about her experiences of now raising 2 babies!

1 comment:

Jen said...

YOU ARE TOO SWEET! I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG ABOUT BEING A NEW MOMMY!! I MISS THOSE DAYS SO MUCH!! ENJOY THEM BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT I WILL BE READING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH A TODDLER!