When Ava Reese was born, there was no doubt who she looked like. She looked just like her daddy. In the pictures above, the baby in the yellow walker is Heath (Daddy) and the other baby is of course Ava Reese at 2 weeks old. Now, all I hear is how much she looks like me. I think it is amazing how much she has changed in one month and how she can go from looking just like her daddy to just like her mommy. The picture below is me and the other picture is Ava Reese at almost one month old. Who does she look more alike?


9 comments:
wow!! yeah she def. looks like you now!! my monkey did the same thing! he looked like his daddy spit him out when he was born but the older he gets the more i hear he looks like me!! i think he still looks like gavin but it feels good to hear that every now and then!! she's precious ashley!!
She has changed so much. Are you going to bring her to Karen's shower? I love the pictures of her smiling.
I am pretty sure I am going to bring her to the shower..She's pretty good at that time of day. Are you going to bring Rylan?
Well NOW she looks like you but before she did look like her daddy. Laynee did the same thing, back and forth...
Ashley
Yes, I am going to bring him. You better bring her so I can hold her. I will just bring her gift then.
I say she looks just like both of you... it is amazing!! Ella is the same way - one minute she looks exactly like her daddy and I swear, you turn around and the next minute it is like looking in a mirror at her mommy :) I think Ava Reese is going to be like that too ~ and the best part about that is, both of you are gorgeous!! Just sayin' xoxo
She is a very good blend between the both of you! How sweet... it is amazing how they get those natural expressions from their parents, God does truely amazing work!
So cute... Ella definitely did that, too.
Did you get my email about the brag books? If not, email me at fields_k@bellsouth and we'll talk.
I hope all is well, I've been missing you on here!! Love you!
Post a Comment