Here are a few random things that went on today!
1. This morning we got a home visit from our nurse to check on Ava Reese and I. We're both doing great! Ava Reese is 3 weeks old today and now weighs 8lb and 11 oz. She gained almost 12 oz in a week..BIG GIRL.. Because she is getting so big, I had to go buy bigger diapers. Baby girl is no longer in Newborn diapers. She is officially in Stage 1....

2. Since I had to get out of the house anyway to go buy diapers and wipes, I went ahead and drove to Party City to pick out Ava Reese's Halloween costume. I was very disappointed in the selection of baby costumes. With not much to choose from and not willing to spend much money on a costume that she might wear for 30 minutes, I chose the Pea in the Pod costume.. I tried it on her after I got home and she is going to be a very cute Pea!

3. After I got home, I decided I should probably hang my Fall door decor. My
Memaw put it together for me and I just got it from her yesterday! She did a great job! I love it...I also went ahead and bought our Halloween candy while I was at
Walmart. The only Trick or
Treat ers we get are Heath's cousins and they, along with Heath and I, are obsessed with Reese's Cups. So I bought a bunch of Reese's.. Hopefully there will be some left by the time Halloween gets here..


4. Yesterday while out with my
Memaw, I picked up this molding kit to get a mold of Ava Reese's foot and hand. Heath and I attempted it tonight. At first we tried to do her foot and Heath messed it up because he mixed the gel too much, so we only had enough to do her hand. If I am pleased with the way her hand turns out, then I will go get more tomorrow to do her foot. The mold has to sit for 12 hours so I will post pictures of it tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from our project...



5. After doing the hand mold, I slipped Ava Reese into her Halloween
jammies..They are really cute!
3 comments:
She will be a sweet little pea!very cute...love the Boo jammies.
Ashawie!!! That is the cutest Halloween costume I have ever seen! She is flippin' precious! Words cannot do in this situation. Wow.. I have got to some see her again soon! I would love to take some pictures for you! It's really a lot of fun... I am kinda becoming obsessed with it. Just let me know when and what kind of shots your thinkin about... I will start thinkin too! Talk with you soon! :)
Codie Lee
She is going to be a beautiful pea!! I hope I get to finally meet her today at Bakers!! Love you xoxo
Post a Comment