Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Jealousy
Every time I take a picture, my husband always says, "So I am guessing I will see that one on your blog." Every time I take a picture of him he says, "I better not see that one on your blog." He hates pictures. It is like pulling teeth to get him in a picture. Ava Reese and I were thrilled to get to spend the day with Daddy since it rained and therefore he couldn't work. We went to the ENT this morning to have her hearing test done (she can hear!) Then we went and had breakfast at IHOP (yummy)! After that we headed home to clean and get caught up on some household chores. After Daddy got finished working outside for a little while, he came inside to rest. It was time to feed Miss Ava Reese and Daddy has been a little left out because he hasn't been able to feed her since I am breast feeding. Well I finally bought a pump, which is my new best friend, so Daddy sat down to feed her for the first time. When our Scottish Terrier, Scarlett, saw Daddy feeding the baby she got a little jealous and hopped up into his lap also. SO here is a picture of Daddy with his two girls. As soon as I got finished taking this picture I heard, "I better not see this on your blog. I have on a cut off shirt, I need to shave, and I have been working outside. Not to mention, people are going to think we're crazy for letting Scarlett get this close to the baby." I replied, "Don't worry. I won't!" HeHe... So... please excuse Heath's cut off shirt, ungroomed, dirty self...oh and the fact that Scarlett is that close to the baby. Take all of that away and it's a sweet picture!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sweet! The dog doesn't freak me out at all... Beemer used to snuggle up like that to Ella.
It's these kinds of times you'll remember the most! very cute!
Ashely,
Congrats on Ava Reese! She is precious baby. I know that you are so in love w/her...aren't kids the best? Anyway, congrats again! When you student teach, you need to come to Vincent, I had a student teacher from Montevallo last year!
Again, congrats on your sweet baby girl!
AMY:)
What a sweet PIC! Congrats on a beautifullbaby girl!
Ashley B.
Oh yay! I forgot about your dog! What a great addition to the newborn session coming up!!!
Post a Comment