
Tonight we continued our 3 year tradition of carving pumpkins. I have to admit, we are getting pretty good at it. By the time Daddy got home from hunting, we ate dinner (we had some yummy chili), and got the table cleared and ready to carve, it was almost 9:00 so we only got one pumpkin carved. Tomorrow we will finish the other one. Daddy did his pumpkin tonight. It's an Alabama pumpkin..Roll Tide.. I got my pumpkin cut open and cleaned out but I am way to slow.. So I will finish mine tomorrow night.. We love this time of year!! Heath and I are so excited that we get to share the traditions we have started together and continue them with our own family..Happy Halloween
4 comments:
wow! you guys are good!! love the bama pumpkin!! and your little pumpkin is getting so big already! adorable!
i can't believe he carved that! that is awesome...considering what it represents anyway.
you guys are good, I am so jealous! I am not very good at the carving but we have made it a tradition as well...isn't this time of year the best!....Little Ava looks too sweet in her punkin suit!
love love love the pumpkin!!! RTR!!! :)
Post a Comment