Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big Girl

I am so amazed by what Ava Reese can already do. First of all, she can already hold her head up. We can sit her in our lap and she can sit just like big girl without us even having to hold her head! Along her her neck muscles, her leg muscles are also getting really strong. She loves for us to stand her up and let her bounce up and down. She gets mad when we hold her like a baby..she is ready to be a big girl now. Obviously she is still our little baby and will only be 2 months old tomorrow but I am very shocked in how quick she is developing. She also has gotten where she loves to smile! You are guaranteed a chubby cheek grin when she wakes up from her naps and also when you change her diaper! She loves being a naked baby! I am getting a new video camera next week as an early Christmas present so I will start posting some video of our growing baby so you can enjoy what we get to see everyday!

This week we are going to finish our Christmas decor! We were suppose to do this last weekend but never got around to it. I have put a little bit out but we still have lots to do, including our tree! I will post pictures this week of our progress...Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a wonderful title for your blog!! LOVE IT and Ava is just precious. I will be a grammy for the first time in June and I cannot wait to hold a precious baby again. I wish you many blessings raisisng sweet Ava.

Thanks so much for the compliments on my home and blog. My DH doubted red as well but I he has since agreed I 'done good'. Just this weekend when we were done with the outside decor, he mentioned how good it looks!!

Nana said...

She is a big girl, how sweet :) You have my correct address; Ava Reese's announcement is displayed proudly on my frig!! xoxo