Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Four Christmases

This is what I really want to go see tonight. I love Reese Witherspoon. She is my all time favorite actress and I think I have seen every movie she has ever played in! I am actually kind of obsessed because I named my daughter after her. My daughters name is Ava Reese- obviously Reese comes from Reese Witherspoon but Ava came from Reese Witherspoon's daughter. I was reading an article in a magazine a few years ago on Reese Witherspoon and her family and it mentioned that her daughters name was Ava. I thought Ava was such a beautiful name so after pondering for a moment, I decided that if I ever had a daughter I would name her Ava Reese. This year, Ava is the most popular girl name of the year but when I picked it out about 4 or 5 years ago, I had never heard of it. ANYWAY.. Of course I can't miss her newest flick so I am hoping Heath and I will have a date to the movies tonight!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments: