Saturday, November 22, 2008

Girls Night and Birthday Party

Well girls night ended up being a success. Daddy agreed to keep Ava Reese for a few hours so I, along with Amanda and Karen (two of my really great friends) decided on dinner and a movie. We went to Outback and enjoyed steak and bake potatoes, topped off with a much needed Margarita (well Karen didn't being she is 9 months pregnant). Then we went to the movies and saw Fireproof. I think anyone who is in a relationship (married or not) need to see this movie together. When it comes out on DVD I am going to buy it for Heath and I to watch together. Even if your relationship seems to be "perfect" I would still recommend seeing this movie. It has a wonderful message about marriage! It was great having a night out without the baby but I was ready to get back home her.


Ava Reese in her jammies when daddy kept her

Today was a busy, busy day. This morning I met my friend Jami at Davids Bridal to get fitted for a bridesmaids dress for our other friend, Ashley's May 30th beach wedding. Afterwards, I ran into Academy to pick up a gift for our little 6 year old cousin and attended his birthday party at 2:00. We had a great time! Happy Birthday Landen!


Tomorrow we are having Thanksgiving with the Waldrop's. My Memaw made Ava Reese the cutest Pillow Case dress to wear. Check back tomorrow to see pictures of Ava Reese's first Thanksgiving celebration with the Waldrop's and of course, her cute little dress! Oh.. and to see how the coleslaw turned out ;)

No comments: