Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Many Faces of Ava

My happy face

My LISTEN TO ME face

My I THINK I HAVE TO POOP face

My POOPING face

My Relieved Face

My Really Happy Face

4 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Ashley, Ava Reese is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love all her faces! I hope y'all have had a good day and I hate that we played phone tag today. Maybe tomorrow we can try again. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey! She is so adorable! I need to come visit her and play with her. And so our dogs can play together again, haha. It looks like Scarlett needs some attention too. Hey I have a blog now. dianabeasley.blogspot.com. It stinks right now, but its a work in progress! Call me sometime. Love you!

Nana said...

Such sweet faces!! And I love the pix of Scarlett snuggled up on the boppy... I think her and Ava Reese are going to be BFF's :)

Cassie Fields said...

What cute little faces, she's a doll!