Yesterday we went to Heath's grandmothers for the Waldrop's Thanksgiving gathering. Ava Reese was held, rocked, bounced, and passed around by every person in the family. Needless to say, she got lots of lovin'!! Being that Heath's Granny is not able, all of the children and grandchildren prepared the Thanksgiving feast and afterwards cleaned. It was a great success and Granny really enjoyed sitting back and watching her family!
As I mentioned previously, I was assigned to make coleslaw because Heath's mom has a "mean" coleslaw recipe. I have to admit, I think it turned out pretty well and it was really easy to make! I am proud of myself and you would be to if you knew how intimidated I am of cooking. I think I am turning a new corner ;) Maybe.
My Memaw made Ava Reese a couple of Pillow Case dresses to wear during the holidays so here is the one she wore to Granny's. My favorite part is the yo yos on the bottom of the dress. 
1 comment:
What an adorable dress. Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see 4 Christmas's.
Post a Comment