Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sick Baby

Yesterday afternoon I took Ava Reese to have some portraits made because I have been such a bad mommy and haven't given anybody any pictures of my child and all I hear is "Do you have any pictures I can have?" Ava Reese was not very happy about having her pictures made. She was awful while we were there. I was really confused because when April came to take her pictures she loved it and was all about the flash. Needless to say, we didn't get too many good shots in. After we FINALLY got home I noticed that Ava Reese sounded like she had a stopped up nose. Then I noticed she had a little cough. As the night progressed she sounded even worse. So now I have a sick baby. I think its just a little cold so I have plugged in the humidifier and made the decision to spend the WHOLE entire day at home just resting. Ava Reese seems to be a pretty happy baby today (even though she has a stupid stopped up nose...poor baby). If it doesn't get better than I think I am going to put a call into the doctor tomorrow. She just seems too young to already be sick. We'll see...



Here are a few pictures from yesterdays not so fun portrait session....

4 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

Even though she was sick, you got some sweet pics! and yes, even lil' ones get sick,I thought the same thing with Laynee.she should be fine...not much they give to a little one.

Cassie Fields said...

sick or not you got some great pics! I hope she gets better quickly, this is not a good time of year as for colds and stuff, blah!

Sherree said...

The pictures are so sweet. I love her dress. I hate that she is sick. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Ashawie.. she is so precious! I hate to hear she is sick! Poor angel!! It was good to randomly see yall the other night! I need to call you and run an idea by you... If you dont hear from me... call me! You know I am crazy these days...well as always :) love you!