Friday, November 21, 2008
Meet the babysitter
Meet our wonderful babysitter- the swing! She's wonderful..Not only does she hold the baby when we need to cook dinner, take a shower, clean house, or just want to take a break, she also rocks her, entertains her, and usually puts her right to sleep! She never gets worn out and best of all, we don't have to pay her ;) We love her!

On another note... I am really looking forward to this weekend! It will be filled with family gatherings and Christmas decorating. Tonight, we might have a girls night of dinner and a movie. No definite decisions have been made but hopefully it will happen! Tomorrow we are going to Heath's cousins birthday party. We have lots of cousins so birthday parties turn into fun events for both the kids and the parents. On Sunday we are celebrating Thanksgiving with the Waldrops. Heath's grandmother isn't able to slave over a hot stove anymore to cook a Thanksgiving feast so we have divided up the dishes so she can just enjoy the company. Therefore, I will be attempting to make coleslaw and chicken casserole. I will let you know how that goes. I am not a cook so maybe it will turn out alright with the help of Heath's mom (I still have to ask her ;). Nana, if you read this today, I need your help! In between all the festivities we will be putting up the Christmas tree and decorating for Christmas. We usually don't start decorating until Thanksgiving night but Heath is leaving bright and early Friday morning to go on a hunting trip to Illinois for the weekend so the last thing he is going to want to do is stay up till the wee hours of the morning decorating. Therefore, we are going to do it this weekend. We have already moved around the furniture in the living room to make room for the Christmas tree. It is actually going in the corner that Ava Reese's swing is in at the moment. Check back for pictures from the weekend. I am sure there will be lots! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this swing was our best friend!! and the best part is traveling with it! it's so easy to load up and take where ever you go!!
The swing with my best baby sitter MANY years ago...funny how she has held up all these years! Your baby girl is just beautiful.
The swing is a GREAT babysitter. What is her name, she needs a really good one :) When I first read the post I thought you were talking about me when you said "Nana..."; I had to go back and read the last sentence before that one. I have to say, I think I was a little disappointed, lol. But hey, I've said it before and I'll say it again - you ever need me for anything... I'm there for you babe ;) Love you sweet girl!!
Post a Comment