Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas "Get to Know Ya" List

Christmas "Get to Know Ya" List~
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,here's what you're supposed to do! Just copy this entire list and paste into a your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial tree
3. When do you put up the tree? USUALLY Thanksgiving night but since Heath is leaving to go out of town the morning after Thanksgiving, we will probably put it up this weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Not just one thing stands out. My parents always went above and beyond so I always had amazing gifts!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents or my boss
8. Easiest person to buy for? Heath
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have many
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes..isn't that awful
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? White Chili
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both..We usually go around and visit our families the days before and the days after Christmas but on Christmas morning, since now we have Ava Reese, we will stay at home Christmas morning to open Santa's gifts and then go to my dads to see what Santa brought my 5 year old little brother..Santa also is bringing Ava Reese gifts to Pops and JiJi's..she is so spoiled
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Decorating our house and spending time with all of our family.
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Our personalized ornaments. We have one from every year since Heath and I have been dating. When I get all of my Christmas decorations out, I will post them!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and Dressing or White Chili
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I really want a new video camera. I also want new clothes and a hand made recipe book from my mom and grandmother!
*I tag everyone who reads my blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok... so I am SUPER pumped about Wednesday! Maybe it will take my mind off the fact that I am going to be depressed that day. I will be turning 23. Eww. I got my sweet birth announcement from Ava today. Too sweet. I will call you Tuesday night to confirm! I was thinking like mid morning.. maybe 10:30 or so. I cannot wait! Oh and I am going to Vegas with Heidi and like 5 other girls. It's going to be complete crazy... wow. Anyways talk to you Tuesday!!! :)