
Today was my friend Karen's baby shower. She is due on December 10. Karen and her husband, Brandon, decided to keep the first name of the baby a secret until she is born. All we know is her first name starts with a J and her middle name is Laine. We can't wait to meet baby J. Laine. We had a great time at the baby shower. There were so many babies there. We had 4 babies there under the age of 4 months, an 11 month old, 18 month old, 23 month old, and a 3 year old at the shower. It is so crazy to me that all of our friends are actually parents now. It's like we are all grown up or something =) I love it.
3 comments:
What a bunch of sweet babies!
It was great to see you. I am glad I got to meet miss Ava Reese so is so beautiful. We will have to get together again.
Oh my goodness, that was a lot of babies! How fun....
Post a Comment