
Ever since Ava Reese has been born I have not been able to clip her nails with fear that I would snip her little fingers. Well after two months, the child needed her nails clipped-BADLY. So this morning I decided it was time for me to be a big girl and clip my daughters nails. Well, I did it and no one got hurt in the process! It was SOO not that big of a deal. I don't know what I was so scared about. Now baby girl can't scratch herself or her mommy and daddy with those
hellaciously (I don't think this is a real word) long nails.

4 comments:
I cut Raine's thumb once. I fell horrible.
Don't tell me that..I am just now getting over the thought that I might hurt her..gah..Thanks April..hehe
Ok, this sweet little girl looks just like you. At first I thought she looked like her daddy but now there is no doubt she is you. She is so cute. I am going to email you, I have been out for a while the boys have been sick.
Ok first.. She looks just like her Momma now... at first it was all Hefus... and as for CSI... I will come watch it with Heath and you can entertain Ryan. He hates it too! I love it!
Post a Comment