
After we left Granny's, we went over to Heath's moms house for a snack dinner and to exchange presents. By the time we got there, which was about 5:00, we were full and exhausted. Christmas at Granny's always wares us out. So when we got to Nana's we laid around for a little while, listening to Christmas music and catching up with Nana and Batman. I was so exhausted in fact, that I forgot to take pictures while I was there. Nana took just a few but I am so mad at myself for not taking any. I will do better next year. When we finally felt rested up, we decided to open presents. Nana and Batman did a great job! They gave us exactly what we asked for! We worked up a small appetite while opening presents, so we decided to eat AGAIN and watch a movie. Then we headed home to get ready for Santa!
Mommy playing with Ava Reese..
Ava Reese with her bunny from Nana and Batman. It is so cute and has the sweetest voice..
Merry Christmas Batman and Nana!
No comments:
Post a Comment