Tuesday, December 2, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Christmas decorating at our house is coming along. I FINALLY got the tree decorated and I will share pictures just as soon as I get a tree topper. I am going shopping with my Memaw tomorrow so I will be on the look out for a topper! I love the way it turned out. I love decorating the Christmas tree!! I bought a really cute, pink tree at Michael's for Ava Reese's room and I am still in the process of decorating that. Heath and his dad got our outside lights put on the roof and the garland hung on the porch! It's looking good! I ordered these stockings from Pottery Barn this weekend and to my surprise they were delivered this morning! I think they are just too cute! They are also very large so Santa has his work cut out filling up all three of these big boys... I went to Hobby Lobby and got 3 stocking hangers- J O Y.

We are still pulling out decorations from storage but I am almost finished. The main thing I have left to do is put out my Christmas Village! That will be a challenge for tomorrow! I had mention a few post ago that Heath and I had a personalized ornament from every year we've been together except for our very first Christmas together. These are my favorite ornaments that I put on the tree... I am NO photographer so the pictures just don't do them justice..
2003
2004


2005

2006

2007

2008

We are ready for Christmas around here! I got our Christmas cards made and printed. I just need to address them and mail them. Also, Ava Reese wore her first Christmas outfit today but of course I forgot to take I picture..oh well.....

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Sherree said...

Everything looks so cute. My stocking are similar to those. I need to post some pics. Can't wait to see Ava's tree. I got Natalie the pink tree from Michaels but I haven't decorated it. Can't wait to see what you do to hers. Maybe I can get some ideas.