
Last but CERTAINLY not least, Christmas at Memaw's. We usually gather for Christmas on Christmas Eve with this side of the family but my mom and step dad couldn't come till the day after Christmas so here we are, the day after Christmas! My mom hasn't seen Ava Reese since Thanksgiving, so she was very anxious for us to get there so she could hold her first born grandchild. Memaw prepared a yummy lasagna dinner with an apple pie for dessert! After we got our bellies full, we opened gifts from EVERYONE! One of my favorite gifts for Ava Reese was her new size 1 baby Keds from my Mom. I love them! Heath also got a nice surprise. My Memaw got him the newest Daniel Moore Alabama print, The Blackout! I got lots of much wanted/needed clothes and some cash to go spend on myself (yeah right)..Wow..what a Christmas we got..We are so blessed to have such a gracious and loving family!

Having way too much fun with mommy..

My cousin, Eden, with Ava Reese

This is the look you get when you are a grown up acting like a child! hehe
Merry Christmas Memaw and Mikie, MiMi and Popa, Marcus and Missy, and Buddy and Eden!
1 comment:
I have really enjoyed see all of your Christmas pictures. You all did travel around but be thankful for family that you can enjoy. I am sure everyone had a merrier Christmas this year because of little Ava Reese.
Post a Comment