*She has just about mastered holding her head up. She is still a little wobbly but she's almost there!
*She has started cooing {talking}. She loves it when I talk to her and she really tries to talk right back! She now realizes that she can control how loud her voice is so she gets in moods where she "talks" really loud! It makes me laugh every time!
*She not only smiles but she now laughs and sometimes out loud. It's more of a scream of excitement than a laugh but either way, it melts my heart.
*She is sitting in a Bumbo seat now {still a little wobbly but we're working on it!}
*She now drinks a six ounce bottle in the mornings but still is on 4 ounces the rest of the day. We also had to change her formula because she seems to have a little lactose sensitivity..
*She sleeps all night now and has been for about 3 weeks!! She usually sleeps from about 11:00 to 5:30 ish!
*We weighed her this morning and our scales says she ways 14.5 lbs and she measured 24 inches long. I, however, don't think we measured right because we were in a hurry and that seems a little big but we go to the doctor on the 6th so we will have an accurate measurement then!
*She is getting pretty good at holding things. She has a little pink rattle and a pound puppy we keep in her hands and she loves to play with them and eat them! She also loves to grab hair and pull when your holding her..
*She hates being held like a baby. She is Miss Independent who doesn't want to cuddle or be cradled! She wants to be turned around and looking outward so she can see the world. She is also VERY alert and now follows objects with her eyes when they pass in front of her
*She has developed a nasty attitude but hey, what do you do?..
*We still haven't put her in her crib yet because all of her Christmas toys/clothes/etc. got stored there until I can find something to do with them. I am still determined to get it her in it soon and I will. I'm just not too sure when!
*She is still fighting sleep..grr! She also can't go to sleep without a blanket right against her cheeks. She has to snuggle with it to go to sleep.
*She is now starting to wear 3-6 month clothes. She can still wear a few 0-3 month outfits but she is getting to long for them.
So this is what Miss Ava Reese has been up to! She amazes us everyday and is such a joy to have around! She is spending her 3 month birthday watching Mommy and Daddy take down all the Christmas decor and pack up newborn and 0-3 month clothing and taking it all to storage! What fun but it needs to be done!
Here are few pictures we have taken of her over the past few days! Have a Happy New Year! 



4 comments:
Ella never liked being held like a baby either. She didn't like to cuddle, but loved to watch the world. You just wait, though, they get snuggly again :). I absolutely LOVE the bumbo pics... that thing is a mother's best friend!
She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe she's 3 months old already either. I'm glad to hear that she is doing so well. I wish I got to see y'all more often. Maybe after the wedding I'll have more free time. I love her big grins. Precious!
What a fun age she is at! Enjoy for they grow up way to fast!
She's so cute & looks so happy.
Post a Comment