
This is what is going on at our house today...Nothing... At least not with these two! However, Mommy is a busy bee! I start back to school tomorrow so I am trying to get the house organized and clean, get Ava Reese's stuff together to go to the babysitter, and make sure I have everything I need to take with me in the morning to my orientation. Boy am I jealous of these two..so relaxed with no worries at the moment..
3 comments:
Good luck going back to school. Who is keeping Ava Reese?
I had a student teacher from UM last year. Her supervising teacher was a little blonde lady, super sweet. I can't remember her name...is she your supervisor? Good luck, you'll do fine. If you have any questions that you don't want to ask your placement teacher, you know how to get in touch with me. :) Tell Stevi Sims I said hello...she is FABULOUS.
Thank you both VERY much! Jennifer (Walker) Stewart is keeping Ava Reese for me!
Post a Comment