On Saturday morning I took Ava Reese to Portrait Innovations to get her 3 month pictures taken. I really wanted my cousin, April, to take them but this month is too crazy to even try to get a portrait session set up. Hopefully I can get something set up with her soon because she does an awesome job. However, Portrait Innovations did a pretty good job for the price. Ava Reese was EXTREMELY tired but she was SO good! The lady that took her pictures was a heavier, African American woman who Ava Reese LOVED. She would just stare at her with a huge grin on her face. We had no problems making her smile during the shoot! Here are the best of the shots. I could just eat her up... Enjoy!
Oh, they turned out great! I usually think she looks so much like her daddy, but with her mouth open, I think she really favors you. I love the one of you two together.
These pictures are beautiful. It's a good thing you get so many different poses at Portrait Innovations because I wouldn't have been able to choose from those. I think she looks like both of you!
6 comments:
Those are really good! I love her dress.
Oh, they turned out great! I usually think she looks so much like her daddy, but with her mouth open, I think she really favors you. I love the one of you two together.
Ashley - they are adorable! She is just too precious :)
no words for how cute she is!! mommy she looks just like daddy though!! don't worry that's all i ever hear!
These pictures are beautiful. It's a good thing you get so many different poses at Portrait Innovations because I wouldn't have been able to choose from those. I think she looks like both of you!
The pictures are great & Ava Reese is just so adorable...I could eat her up! She looks like such a happy baby!
Post a Comment