Saturday, January 3, 2009

Breakfast of Champs

Cereal is what Ava Reese ate for breakfast this morning and I must say, it was a success being it was her first time. She really seemed to enjoy it once she figured out how to eat from a spoon! Yummy...
Before

During

After

2 comments:

Jen said...

yay for cereal!! my monkey slept so much better when i put him on cereal and baby food!!i put him on cereal and baby food at 4 months! i know it's a little earlier than the docs tell you but he was such a chunk that formula wasn't filling him up and he wanted to eat every 2-3 hours!! she's getting so big and just precious!!

Nana said...

Wow mommy - that is a pretty clean mouth/face in the "after" picture. You BOTH did a great job for the first time :-) How exciting that she is eating cereal...

I love when they can finally get something besides formula. Maybe it is the "Nana" in me; but I think it does wonders for them in so many ways!!
xoxo