Friday, January 2, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

So, Alabama Football season is over! Tonight, we watched our favorite team as they competed in their last game of the season, the Sugar Bowl. Heath and I just knew that the Tide would have no problem winning this game but boy were we wrong. Where was the Alabama football team that we have been watching the past few months? They definitely didn't show up to play this game! However, they gave their fans a wonderful season and Win or Lose we still support them 100%! We are looking forward to September when we can sport our Alabama apparel, grill burgers and hot dogs, and cheer for a great football team! Roll Tide...Ava Reese didn't make it through the game but she sure did look cute in her Alabama outfit that Nana Tammy bought her!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Awe, I'm so glad she got to wear it!! She looks adorable! Can you believe that game? I'm still sick over it, just sick :( Oh well, Rooolllll Tide Roll!!