Thursday, January 22, 2009

ExerSaucer

Today, Heath got the ExerSaucer out of storage for AR. She loves to stand up and she has mastered holding her head up so we figured she was more than ready for it! Oh..and she is...she LOVES it! She wasn't quit sure about the toys on it but she stood in it for a while this evening and watched television. As long as she can stand, she's happy! I would rather her be in the ExerSaucer than the swing any day because I am afraid the back of her head will go flat. I don't think I leave her on her back enough for her head to go flat but I am just really paranoid. I saw a little boy at Portrait Innovations with the flattest head I have EVER seen. He was a WONDERFUL baby and so I can see why his parents let would just let him be but the back of his head was just pitiful. AR's head WILL NOT look like that so as long as she is content in her ExerSaucer, there she will play! Check her out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so.. that is YOU.. at the wee age of 3 months... in an exersaucer.

yep.

Sue said...

She is just the happiest baby I've ever seen. BEAUTIFUL TOO!

The Buchanan Family said...

I just love her little hats-too cute!

Beth Scott said...

I can't believe how growny she looks! Alston is just learning how to raise up on his arms! I don't think he'll be ready for the exersaucer for a little bit. She's such a big girl now!