
So Heath and I had a heart to heart tonight and we have both agreed that we just are not ready to put Ava Reese in her room, all the way at the other end of the house, all by herself yet. Yes, she is just about to bust out of the bassinett and yes, we are eating our words about putting her in her own room but oh well. Maybe later but not now. Ava Reese will be in our room, by our bed for a little while longer and I am so relieved.
3 comments:
I TOTALLY understand. I even had the crib up in our room after mine outgrew the bassinet. The mistake is when you put them IN BED with you. That is really hard to break (and we've done that too). She is a doll!!!!
Sweetie - only a mother knows what is right in her heart and you do what you feel is right!! You DO NOT have to do what others say is the "right" thing. Like Sue said - if you feel better about it, move that crib in there for a while :-)
Do not think you are the only one who has had these feelings. Both of my boys sleep in our room until they were six months. After they out grew the bassinet, I let them sleep in the pack-n-play right beside my bed. I still get up in middle of the night and check on mine. And they both still have monitors.
Post a Comment