Friday, January 16, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

I am so glad its Friday. WHAT A WEEK! I had a wonderful week at school and learned so much! My first day to teach all day and all by myself is next Thursday! I will definitely let y'all know how it goes! Although school is going great, home life has been a little rocky. Yesterday, I mentioned that Heath is sick {he is feeling MUCH better today} and because I have been so busy with my internship {which is pretty much a full time job}, being a nanny {my part time job}, and trying to take care of baby and Daddy, my house is a complete mess. We don't have any clean socks, underware, or towels, the dishes are clean in the dishwasher but it hasn't been unloaded and therefore can't be loaded with the dirty dishes in the sink, I have brown stuff growing in the bottom of my toilets and bath tubs {not really but it really needs a cleaning}, and my floors are an inch thick in dirt {really}. Well I figured that when I got home this afternoon I would drop everything and CLEAN so I can enjoy the rest of my 3 day weekend. Of course, nothing goes as planned. Let me explain! Yesterday we had a pipe bust but Heath couldn't get the pipes thawed out enough to fix it so we didn't have any water last night or this morning {no shower, brush teeth with water bottle, can't flush toilet, yea...fun}. I just assumed that he would be able to fix our problem today but he couldn't. Therefore, still no water. Thank goodness I use bottled water for Ava Reese's bottles but I still can't do laundry, dishes, or clean bathrooms and I still can't take a shower or flush our toilets.

So instead of cleaning my house, I am cleaning off my computer. I have lots of pictures that need to be transferred to disks so my computer isn't so bogged down. While I was going through pictures I ran across these and they put a smile on face. This is from Patrick and Beth's wedding! I was about 4 months pregnant and loving life {I still love life but these pictures caught us in a very happy moment}. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

..and please pray for this baby girl. She was just born tonight and already has pneumonia.

1 comment:

Sherree said...

I am glad you posted this about Harper. I read Kellys blog all the time.