After a month of non-stop drooling, fist chewing, endless clothes/bibb changing, nasty/smelly diapers, low grade fevers, sleepless nights, and an ever so irritable 3 month old, we have finally got something to show for it: A TOOTH...
..and we are so proud of it!
We also have another one coming in right next to this one that hasn't broke through yet but will be here soon...Oh, the fun of teething.
For all of you who said I was crazy for thinking my 2 month old was teething {like the nurses at the pediatricians office}...I am here to prove I'm not!
1 comment:
Only a momma knows! Everyone said the same thing when Addison cut her first tooth at only 6 weeks old. Kadence didn't have a tooth until about 7 mths. They are all so different! Well, YAY for AR's first tooth! Hopefully she'll cut them all quickly.
Post a Comment