Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rub a dub dub...

...Ava Reese in the SINK!
Yesterday, Ava Reese spent the day at Pops and JiJi's because I had to wedding to go to and Daddy was out of town on a hunting trip. She always plays so hard over there because my little brother Joseph keeps her entertained. JiJi said she didn't take a nap all day so when I got there to pick her up, she was exhausted. I just knew she would fall asleep on the way home and be out for pretty much the rest of the night but she really needed a bath. So we stripped her down before we left to go home and gave her a bath in the sink. She was a little confused but seemed to enjoy it..She loves baths! Like I predicted, she fell asleep on the way home and slept from 8:00 last night to 6:00 this morning!
She was a SLEEPY baby...and a clean one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ashley.. that last picture with her face and the towel is awesome!!! i mean wow! she is so beautiful!

i mean i love all the pics but that one is amazing!

ok.. love you!