Thursday, January 8, 2009

Company and Big News

Heath and I love to have company over. We usually have a house full of people for any "big" occasion, such as college football games. Hopefully in about 2 years we will have our dream house where we can entertain the way we want to but for now, our place will do. Tonight we had a few friends over to watch the National Championship game (Go Gators)! Of course, not only did we have a house full of adults, we also had a house full of kids which is always fun! Two of our friends that we haven't seen in a few weeks came to watch the game with us and announced that they are going to have a baby! We are so excited because they have been married for a while but have had a hard time conceiving! I can't say their names because they aren't telling their families till this weekend but CONGRATS!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

I am tagging you...here are the rules.
1. Go to your pictures folder.
2. Go to the fourth folder.
3. Choose the fourth picture in the fourth folder.
4. Explain the photo.
5. Tag 4 people.

I can't wait to see your picture!