I have been battling a SUPER, NASTY cold all weekend and it is only getting worse instead of better! Heath woke up this morning feeling pretty ugh so our family is spending the whole day on the couch watching CSI, napping, a taking lots of cold medication! Have a great Sunday!
This is a picture my sister took about a month ago and I forgot to put it in a post, so I will share it today!
This is a picture my sister took about a month ago and I forgot to put it in a post, so I will share it today!
3 comments:
Awe, I'm sorry y'all feel bad! You need me to babysit? :-)? Always here for 'ya babe!!
Love you!!
We have had that same cruddy stuff for like two weeks. It is so hard to get rid of, good luck! I hope you guys get to feeling better soon.
I hope you feel better soon! I know you'll be doing your internship before long. You'll do great!
Post a Comment