Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Einsteins

Every Wednesday and Friday morning, Heath takes AnnMarie to school and Ava Reese to Jennifer's because I have to be at school by 7:30 and his schedule is usually pretty flexible... On these mornings, I get up and get ready and then I wake AnnMarie up and tell her to get ready for school. I always turn on the television to Playhouse Disney so she can watch cartoons while she eats her breakfast and waits on Heath to get ready. This morning, Ava Reese woke up before I left so I put her in her swing in front of the television to watch cartoons with AnnMarie so I could finish getting everything together and get out the door. When I got home this afternoon, Heath told me that he had to record all episodes of Little Einsteins on the DVR because Ava Reese absolutely loved it. He said she laughed and giggled the whole time it was on this morning. Of course, wanting to see this for myself, I turned on one of the recorded Little Einsteins shows and let Ava Reese watch it! Do you think she likes Little Einsteins?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how precious! that is too cute! and how sweet of Heath to record that baby some television! he gets cool points for that :)

Sue said...

That is precious! I kept Griffin when he was a baby and he LOVED Telletubbies (I don't even know how to spell it). He would sit for 30 minutes and laugh every day.

Taz + Belly said...

Isn't it funny how quickly they are obsessed with TV? When Ella was about her age, she was sick for a few weeks and didn't sleep well. We put The Fox & the Hound on repeat and she would doze in her swing in between scenes. She LOVED it.

Nana said...

How funny! It is so fun to watch them at this age - everything is so new and "amazing" to them. You get to see the world with brand new perspective when you see it through their eyes!

The Buchanan Family said...

Laynee loves Lil' Einsteins and so does Connor!

Cassie Fields said...

She is sooooooo cute! She will never cease to amaze you! I promise! I remeber when mine were first getting addicted to the TV, it was so fun to watch their reactions and expressions. Little Einsteins is still one of our favorites!

Beth Scott said...

YAY for apple jammies!
Alston loves cartoon--and football, already!