On another note, today is a very exciting day. My friend Karen delivered a healthy 7 lb 6 oz baby girl. They decided to keep the name a secret until they had her so we FINALLY know her name...Jaylen Laine Henderson! We haven't met her yet but we are going to visit them first thing in the morning! I can't wait to see her! I will post pictures tomorrow.. Happy 'BIRTH' day Jaylen!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Santa Baby
On another note, today is a very exciting day. My friend Karen delivered a healthy 7 lb 6 oz baby girl. They decided to keep the name a secret until they had her so we FINALLY know her name...Jaylen Laine Henderson! We haven't met her yet but we are going to visit them first thing in the morning! I can't wait to see her! I will post pictures tomorrow.. Happy 'BIRTH' day Jaylen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is so great about Karen, Brandon and of course Jaylen! What a beautiful name! What hospital is she in? Please tell them I said congrat's and give them my love!
PS... Ella and Isabella both had those same PJ's - Ava Reese is to stinkin' cute :)
Tammy beat me to it, but I was going to say that we LOVED those pjs! I have pics of Ella about that same size all snuggle in the bumbo chair in front of our Christmas tree. Enjoy this holiday season... next year she'll be destroying your house and pulling down the tree, lol.
Ok I am going to email you about Mrs Cox, so if you get a email from skinnydo@hotmail.com it is me. Not some weirdo. Yes I know it is a silly email address but it is a nickname that Stefanie Henson gave me and of course she came up with me email address. I guess no one else will have it.
So looks so cute in her pj's.
Post a Comment