Happy Birthday to Sarah - sorry I'm a day late!! I'm sure I'll be back to your page before Christmas, but just in case things happen to get too hectic for the computer in the next couple days...
I wanted to make sure I tell you how excited I am for you and Heath to have this special "first" Christmas with Ava Reese!! What a fun and memorable year :) I love you all so much Ashley and I wish you the very best Christmas EVER!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sarah - sorry I'm a day late!! I'm sure I'll be back to your page before Christmas, but just in case things happen to get too hectic for the computer in the next couple days...
I wanted to make sure I tell you how excited I am for you and Heath to have this special "first" Christmas with Ava Reese!! What a fun and memorable year :) I love you all so much Ashley and I wish you the very best Christmas EVER!
i just saw this...thanks!! haha.
Post a Comment