When we got home from Nana's on Christmas Eve, we were extremely tired so I told Heath that I would fill his and Ava Reese's stocking the next morning. Heath had already stuffed mine earlier that day but Heath is a peaker so I waited as long as I could to put anything in his. I ended up waking up around 4:30 Christmas morning with much excitement and decided to go ahead and stuff stockings, put on a pot of coffee and pack presents to take to our next gathering. By the time I was finished it was only 5:30 and Heath and Ava Reese were still sound asleep. Obviously I was a lot more excited than either one of them. I decided to crawl back in bed and I waited...and waited...and waited till I couldn't wait any more. I finally woke Heath up around 6:30 and convinced him we needed to get an early start. So we woke Ava Reese up and got ready to open presents! Everything went PERFECT! Ava Reese was in a great mood! She sat in her bouncy seat and watched as we showed her what Santa brought and while I opened her gifts for her. She was also very interested in what Heath and I got! She took lots of pictures and even cuddled with Mommy and Daddy. Ava Reese's first Christmas couldn't of went any better! After we finished opening presents Ava Reese was ready to put on her Christmas dress and have her morning bottle and nap so Mommy and Daddy could get ready to head off to the next house!
Ava Reese's First Christmas!
MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY AND AVA REESE
1 comment:
She looks so cute in her pj's.
Post a Comment