Friday, December 5, 2008

Ava Reese's tree

Here is Ava Reese's tree for her nursery. I am not doing to much to it this year because she doesn't even sleep in her room yet but wanted to put a little something in there. I bought the tree at Michaels a few weeks ago for $14.00. It's almost a hot pink color with hot pink lights. We have been collecting little ornaments that say Ava and Ava Reese's First Christmas to decorate it with. I filled in the holes with little silver ball ornaments from Hobby Lobby. I topped her tree with a wooden letter A that is painted green with pink polka dots on it. I think the only other thing I am going to do to it this year is make a white tulle bow for the tree skirt. Next year I will probably do more to it but thats all for this year! It turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley! ... baby girl's christmas tree is beautiful!! I love the A on the top!!! very cute! miss you :)

The Buchanan Family said...

I love the "A" as a topper! Very cute!