Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I got it...

Look what Miss Ava Reese is doing. She is holding her bottle all by herself. Now don't get me wrong. I do not think my child is the next baby genius nor is she showing signs of being gifted beyond her years. This, however, was one of those moments when Heath and I were sitting on the couch talking about our day while he fed her a bottle and she simply reached up with her hands and grabbed it, so Heath let go. Both of our mouths dropped as we stared at her for a few seconds and then I realized I need a PICTURE!!! She only held it for like 30 seconds but just long enough for us to freak out and then get a picture! We have tried over and over to get her to do it again but she decided that was all for now. Maybe in a few more months. Oh Ava Reese....

2 comments:

Jen said...

yay! go big girl!!! enjoy it because before you know it you and daddy will be letting go of a lot of things like little hands so they can walk across the room! they grow so fast!! thanks for the sweet message! i think my monkey is on the down hill slide of the crud!! i told him no ho ho if he's sick so i have a feeling he will be getting better very soon!

Nana said...

Ahhh, the first of many "firsts" that will freak you out because it will be so unexpected! How sweet :) Such special times!!