how lovely are your branches! Here is our Christmas tree. It is mostly decorated with red and white ornaments with a few sentimental ornaments mixed in. Heath and I have both received an ornament every year since birth so all of our ornaments are on there as well as our personalized ornaments. There are LOTS of ornaments on the tree! To me, the more the better! I love a full tree. We have had a little trouble with the Christmas tree this year. We have had the same 7.5 ft tree for years but when I went to put the tree up this year, I realized that most of the lights on the tree wouldn't work. On most pre-lit trees, when a bulb blows, the whole strand won't go out, but this year the whole top half and most of the bottom half wouldn't light up. I decided it was time to retire the tree and get a new one. After sending Heath out to get a new tree, he came home with this one- a $35.00 tree from Walmart that looks BETTER than our $200 retired tree from Lowes. I was so impressed with how it turned out. When Heath told me he only paid $35.00 for it, I just knew we were going to end up with a Charlie Brown tree this Christmas. However, it turned out to be beautiful! I also have some how misplaced our star tree topper so I have been on a mission this week to find a new topper. I decided I wanted to just have a BIG tulle bow for the top and it made the tree. It looks so good. Again, I am not a photographer, therefore the picture just doesn't do it justice. I also got my Memaw to make me 2 wreaths with the red and gold tulle and red jingle bells! They turned out great!
Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I had trouble with the lights on mine also but just added lights to it this year...I'll probably buy a new one next year.
The tree looks great and what a steal, I mean come on 35 bucks you can't beat that! But those wreaths are my fav by far, your grandmother did an excellent job!
Post a Comment