Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Giggle and Popsicle Sunday

After a pretty busy weekend, our little family wanted nothing more than to sleep in and be lazy. So today, that is exactly what we did. AR was only patient so long and then she let us know it was time to get up and play. She has recently noticed that we have a dog and thinks Scarlett is so funny. This morning, she got tickled when Scarlett and I were playing.

Yes, that is me making barking noises ;) AR thinks I'm so funny when I bark!

This afternoon AR acted like her gums were bothering her so Daddy gave her a Popsicle. She thought it was quit yummy and was very upset when it was all gone.


Tomorrow the plan is to take 7 month pictures with Alston. Hopefully we can get them in before it rains.. Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Hey Girl! How in the world do you post a video on here? I have been trying to post one for like 4 days now & it just keeps saying uploading video for like an hour then I just cancel it. Do you have to download to you tube first or what? Thanks girl!