Remember that "diaper rash" I was talking about last week? Well is turns out that it wasn't a diaper rash after all. AR has an outer yeast infection on her bottom and thrush (yeast in her mouth). I took her to the doctor this morning because even though her bottom looks much better, her mouth was getting worse.
I was told by multiple people that it was in fact thrush so I was not surprised when the doctor told me what it was. The thrush had traveled down her throat and made her hoarse all weekend. When we woke up this morning and realized it wasn't any better, I decided to take her in. Surprisingly, the doctor did write me a prescription for her mouth, NYSTATIN. He also told me to apply Lotramin Anti fungal cream on her bottom. Hopefully baby girl will have some relief soon!
1 comment:
So sorry we went through the same thing when Laynee was little. The antifugal cream really does work-you can get the off brand and it works just as good.
Post a Comment